NG Chat NG Chat

Hahaha, awesome.

As with everybody else, I didn't fall for the phishing trick, but this is a good flash, needs to be frontpaged.

:the game: :the game:

About the pacman thing.

The screaming was just annoying, however nice game overall.

Nice stars because of the pacman bit, but very nice, very funny.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

So...

Sweet game, i'm gonna try to make something AWESOME tommorow, but how do you get each of the secrets?

Put it up on you blog.

smokinjoeevil responds:

I just did...

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Can't wait for SHIFT 4.

But Mel Gibson?
Christ, you moron, stick someone decent in next time.

Doodle Defender 2 Doodle Defender 2

Nice game. Very addictive.

But where on earth do you stick in the cheats?
I can't find it, whether or not i'm retarded is out of the question, I just can't find it, it's not in the shop, it's not on the pause menu, and just typing it in while on any of the three points dosen't work.

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Wah!

Game's not working for me.

Blockles Blockles

Heh heh heh.

I got a shit-load of points for uploading my entire Saint's Aura collection and several pictures related to silver wing.

Otherwise great game apart from repetativeness.

Insurgo Insurgo

I wish the sequel had moon gravity.

My laptops mouse-pad is too tricky. LOL.
Great game though.

VoidSkipper responds:

The sequel with have a sandbox mode, and there may be some physics options in that. I'll let on that while debugging it, I had a great time building a balloon with negative gravity xD

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Brilliant game...

Improved from the original, and that was brilliant as it is!
I've got all but 1 medal, the 5 minute run. I can't do it!

Also, to get the trophy on the second to last screen go left, rather than right, you will fall into a secret area and there will be another door. you will get the trophy and go to a bonus level, to complete that go over all off the keys and then go to the gravity SHIFTer (lol) and you will see a spelt out word which i'm not going to shift.

Also, the Portal: The Flash Version 2 trick gets you a nine, rather than a ten. That isn't even funny, it just pissed me off. >:¬(

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

10,000. Awesome.

As ZombiePhil said there should be bosses every now and again.
Plus when you reach 9,001 height you should see 'It's over nine-thousand!' until you reach 10,001.
A lot of room for improvment but brilliant all the same.
I love the new monochrome feature.