THE.LIFT. THE.LIFT.

Wow

That was just... beautiful.
Really well put together, I applaud you, and look forward to any future works.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Wow

Some people really just go too deep *Like the person below me* and it really takes what this is away from it.

Looking at the animation itself, not each fucking frame, I can safely say this deserves the score it has.
(Reference: 4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.0010))

Nice job on the jerking off refence, and very clever use of the nuke for the TANKMEN series transition.

Also, to the guy below me, he tried to hit the nuke with it on the BONER! setting, which he used to servive a fall from a 20-story-building, he failed, and he shouldn't have that many bullets, but this is Pico and with that many flying, why shouldn't he hit the nuke? Even if uselessly.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Brilliant

Really emotional, really simple yet very smooth, great job.

Also, screw the guy before me, I sent it to 4.73!

Bytesize Bytesize

Awesome!

Now if only there was a way to download each one, rather than as a whole pack.

Best present ever Best present ever

Cool!

It's unsual to see something so sweet on NG unless it's being raped.

Good job!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Wow! 11,108 Reviews!

Well, 109 now. But it dosen't really surprise me, this whole collection has just been so cute! You are a brilliant flash artist, and I hope you continue your work just as you have with this.

Poor girl, I have to say, Just because of a law that exists even though cats and rabbits live side by side, they can't show their love in public. That's wrong.

I showed my mum this, she said it was cute and wanted to see the others, but also that it had a deep, important undertone which is what I said.

10 stars, even though you deserve more.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Fucking Saved.

This is just. Wow.
This animation is excellent graphics-wise, very cool plotline with many twists and I laughed at many things such as 'Can you read this?'
But why put in the NeNe panty-shot?

Russians again? Russians again?

Pretty good.

I liked it, I don't know why, it's not even my taste, but I do.

Now, you promised free responces, I'm going to pay you anyway.
You're going to be in my story, Do you want to be a goodie (Pending) or a Baddie (Straight in)

Dew responds:

Responses. * Can I be both? Doesn't really matter, pick one side that you think will fit me well.

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

Great job.

Added to my favs but I have to say, although the mary had a little lamb drill tune was my favorite bit, the last tone is repeated twice.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Dong. 'Woot.'

Lol. Amusing actually but brilliant artwork. It inspired me greatly. Hell I actually did my homework.